hurt tired and bruised

my dreams are falling out of my eyes and

the wages - just calories swirling round in my thighs and

utopia looks nothing more than a distant pack of lies and

the city's burning a hole in my eye

a hole in my eye

a whole in my eye

i close them,

there's orange

                     loping rays stretching out into space

where the wolf is a friend

and the ocean chokes

                                 my black bones to silence

where trees rest aloof and alone

and where the tiger sits in the claw of a dove

the machines kiss upon the feet they love

our visions crane up to the top of the tower

the spirits glisten bright like fragments of flower

and we dance, electrons in terrabyte hour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miliband the sycophant, yet again

How Do You Sleep - Stone Roses (1994)

History repeats itself; first as tragedy, second as farce